Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Red Carpet with The Platters

Post Represents: Sunday, December 18, 2011 

Eric Zuley -  SPECIAL INVITATION***

PEARL RECORDS CHRISTMAS PARTY 2011 WITH A LIVE PERFORMANCE BY THE PLATTERS

(SHERMAN OAKS, CA,2011) Please join us this sunday Dec 18th, 2011 at 7pm for Pearl Records Christmas party with a live performance by the Legendary Music icons "The Amazing Platters. The Platters were a vocal group of the early rock and roll era. Their distinctive sound was a bridge between the pre-rock Tin Pan Alley tradition and the burgeoning new genre.This private event will be attended by various industry professionals and Entreprenuers.

Red Carpet Arrivals 7:00pm
WHERE: CAPS (Complete Actor's Place)
13752 Ventura Blvd.
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423

The Complete Actors Place in Sherman Oaks

Eric Zuley gets the red carpet started.

Shelia Lussier Actor/Director 

Anybody knows who she is? 

I don't remember her name. 




Emma & Wade Williams from Prison Break


Johnny V from VH1




Lil Mirkk


WTV reporters 


The Platters has arrived. 


The Platters are in the house. 





Motown Maurice is ready to go. 

Charging power takes patience. 

Apparently she's in one of Tyler Perry movies. 


Hollywood Sexy 

Hollywood thickness 

From the back...

Michael Jackson is back. 

Billy Jean that's my lover. 

Is that Pitbull to the left? To the right is Kobo La Belle

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It doesn't matter if your black or white

Annie are you okay? 

Add caption

The Platters 

The other Platter. 

The Platters




Kobo La Belle is working the red carpet. 


Final Thoughts

I had a great time at the last red carpet event Eric Zuley invited me to. This time I didn't enjoy myself. I was frankly ready to go. I mainly stayed to change my phone. I needed the power to last me through the night since I was going to be sleeping in my car.

Previous Red Carpet Related: 

Grammy Award Winner Bonnie Pointer (Pointer Sisters) NEW CD Release Party


Earlier Today: 
Sunday Night Swift Shift 


Morning After: 
The Show Must Go On (Part 1)


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign