Saturday, December 31, 2011

I'm a Show You How Great I AM

As my holiday break in Tampa continues, I'm slowly starting to connect with old friends. Yesterday, I connected with my good friend Soni.

Soni & Motown Maurice in Tampa, FL. 
I've known him since my latter days in Tallahassee (2003). I really appreciate him for several reasons. One reason in particular is because of my killer work ethic. I rarely take the initiative as I should to call anybody. He's always the one to call and check up on me. I'm very thankful for that. Whenever we do talk, he always ask me great questions about my experiences. During this occasion, he asked what has Hollywood taught me. At first I may have rambled my thoughts until I took a moment and paused. Then I said "Soni, hopefully I don't sound conceited or full of myself but Hollywood has truthfully made realize How Great I Am."

I've been apart of several productions since I arrived in Los Angeles and many of them can't compare to the quality of work I've produced in Tampa. Before I continue with my thoughts, please watch this video below. It will help bring you a better prospective of what I mean. Following the video, check out my final thoughts afterwards.



Final Thoughts

Greatness first has to be recognized by the beholder. In this case, I am the beholder. Now its up to me to show you how great I am. "I'm a Show You How Great I Am." Hollywood is one of the greatest places in the world. Its the capital of the world for film and television. I spent most of my first year in observation mode in LA. I went along with any and everything that was throw my way. Immediately after my first year, I realized my greatness resonates no matter where I live and its only intensifying. Hollywood can't touch this! My greatness is growing. Its strong. Its vibrant and I will soon show you how great I am.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign