Monday, August 6, 2012

Week 98: Fast Week...Great Finish!

Weekly Video Review





Sunday, July 29, 2012


Read Post:Life in L.A. - The Decision - Day 1


Monday, July 30, 2012

Read Post:Life in L.A. - The Decision - Day 2


Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Video (A) Here: 




Leaving Pio Pico Koreatown Library. Internet was down at my garage.  
After the library closed I went to Tom n Tom's Cafe to use their internet.
Ahhh, just like the good times. 
Video (B) Here: 




Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Made a breakfast stop at Panera Bread in North Hollywood before my hair cut appointment. 
Panera Bread Related: Classified Screening at Panera Bread 

Falling in the barber chair with Mike Lowery at In The Cuts
In The Cuts Related: Thursday, July 5, 2012



Made a quick stop in Universal Studios to pick up a new pair of my Dwayne Wade glasses. 
Glasses Related: Saturday's Adventures

Audition for: SUBURGATORY - Episode 201, "Homecoming
Casting Director: Payne/Ystrom Casting
Role: SUNGLASS VENDOR
Time: 4:15 PM
--------------------
AUDITION LOCATION:
10200 riverside dr #201
toluca lake, ca 91602



Read Post: 

Monkey Butler Graduation Level 1

Mid Week Update: August 2012 is off to a great start

* My youtube channel was renamed Motown Maurice PANDEMONIUM today. (More information in my final thoughts).

Thursday, August 2, 2012 
Caught a matinee of Ted with my friend Kyriaki Rossi 
Conceding the results of yesterdays audition with a subway meatball foot long. 
Friday, August 3, 2012

Its break time at Uprights Citizens Brigade. Today marks my 5th class. 3 more to go.  

* Audition: Cuervo-Friend Audition  #1 - reactions only (also may improvise a bit)

THIS JOB TRAVELS & SHOOTS IN MEXICO ! !
ALL TALENT MUST HAVE VALID, CURRENT PASSPORT! !
Featured / Male / 25-30 / African American ** – Every cast member MUST be (and appear to be) over the age of 25 at the time of filming. Proof of age must be supplied.
(African -American ONLY ) 25-30 . Can fit any of the character examples below.... strong with comedy / improv. No dialogue.

Motown Maurice & Matt Shore
Matt Related:
Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Congratulations from UCB 

Audition location: 7700 Sunset Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90046
Chic Fa La Kiss in Protest on Sunset and Highland. 
Saturday, August 4, 2012


Woke up with a serious brain storm that spiraled into a brain hurricane. It has all to do with the show Excused and a poem I wrote post my two appearances. It will be posted in week 99. 

Final Thoughts

I really have to upgrade my weekly video review format. I've just been rambling on those videos lately. Moreover, I failed to mention my new name for my Youtube channel. Previously named, The Evolution of Motown Maurice. Its now called, Motown Maurice PANDEMONIUM. I've been thinking a lot about my Youtube channel lately and I'm started to make sense of how to utilize it better.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign