Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Grand Finale UCB Graduation Showcase

Post Represents: Saturday, August 25, 2012 
Eight weeks worth of 3 hour UCB classes on Friday has finally paid off.

Video (1) Here:



Video (2) Here:



Video (3) Here:


Special shout to my friend Cassandra Raphael for coming to see
my graduation celebration.
Cassandra Related:IndustryMinds Workshop Series

Final Thoughts

For a little while I was tough on myself for making a weak choice in the last scene (video 3). Its the scene when my grandfather offered me a diamond speedo. The feedback after the performance helped me make sense of how to make a better choice next time.   

Overall, there was no point in being so hard on myself. The performance represented a great accomplishment. Plus I met some great people in that class. We even started a Facebook group to stay connected. 

Upright Citizens Brigade Related:

Week 101: Friday, August 24, 2012 

Congratulations from UCB

Week 94: Initiate Operation Perform

Week 81: This Week Was a Good Week

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign