Monday, August 20, 2012

Mid Week Update: I've Got Faith

Post Represents: Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Video Here: 


Final Thoughts

At least I thought I had Faith!!!...

Upon posting this I didn't remember everything that I said in the video. What made my night was the fact that the person I was talking about thought my appearance on "We The People" was real. She already had an issue with my Excused appearances.

Related: 

Boyfriend Support - We The People

EXCUSED Poem (Video & Audio)


The next day I showed her Baggage and I guess that was the deal breaker. Oh well...

Related: Baggage Full Episode


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign