Monday, August 20, 2012

Week 100: Disappointment, Pathetic, Lost Faith, Loser Status and 2 Call Backs

Weekly Video Review



Theme Song of the Weekend


Sunday, August 12, 2012 

Post Reads:10 Most Anticipated Big Breaks and its Purpose


Monday, August 13, 2012

* Myself, Trent, Kyriaki  & Mark had our first improv meeting. A few weeks later we named our team Power Struggle.
Trent,Motown Kyriaki & Mark (Photo Added: 11/9/12)
Free Monday Night Improv at The Next Stage. 
Video (1) Here: 




Tuesday, August 14, 2012 

Video (2) Here: 



Read Post:Solo Spontaneity with a Two Tone Parallel


Wednesday, August 15, 2012 

* Audition Call Back: This audition is a call back from 2 Friday's ago (August 3, 2012)

Cuervo

Pitch Casting
MOTOWN MAURICE
Message: CONGRATS! A CALL BACK! CONFIRM AND GOOD LUCK
My Representation: First Class Talent
Callback Time: 8/15/2012 10:10:00 AM
Role Name: the friends 
Wardrobe: CASUAL
Casting Director: Pitch Casting
Callback Location: Exclusive Casting Studios
Callback Address: 7700 Sunset Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90046

I thought this audition went well. At one point I thought I made one of the casting directors laugh.
I know for sure I made one of the other actors laugh. We looked at each other he laughed and we both slightly broke character for a moment. Hopefully, it wasn't too noticeable. 
-----------------------

* Today I received a phone call from a friend, Willie Brown and with laughter the first thing she said was, "Can I speak to Brandon Simons please. She had a ball seeing me on We The People. They was rerunning the show on television that same moment and I didn't even know.   

Related: Boyfriend Support - We The People

------------------------

Read Post:Thank you for submitting...Unfortunately...

Read Post: Mid Week Update: I've Got Faith
2nd Class of Monkey Butler level one improv. 
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Video (3) Here:



Friday, August 17, 2012
Maniacal Michael and Motown Maurice is in our 7th class of Level 1
Uprights Citizens Brigade. Next Friday's the last class and the following day is graduation. 

Audition: Nissan
----------------------------
MOTOWN MAURICE
Message: Please confirm and good luck!
My Representation: First Class Talent
Audition Time: 8/17/2012 2:00:00 PM
Role Name: Buddies (2 Roles)
Run/Usage: Initial usage made for Internet
Rate: Scale made for internet
Description: Friends of Jeff. Strong comedic types.
Please note Improv.
Wardrobe: CASUAL
Casting Director: Action Casting
Audition Location: Action Casting
Audition Address: 13425 Ventura Blvd Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
I've auditioned at this location more than anywhere else: 13425 Ventura Blvd Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
On the bus. on the way home from the audition, I noticed Alexander who I met once shortly after I arrived in L.A. We worked on a film project together. He told me that he's been meaning to leave a comment on my blog and that he's been checking me out. He certainly wasn't lying. He recited multiple posts from my blog leaving me in awe. He wasn't a sign for me to keep on fighting I don't know what is. He verbalized sheer respect for my journey and shared love that would instill hope in any man. Alexander, you are God sent. Thank you brother. 
Alexander Related:

Day 26 in L.A. 

And the Academy Award goes to...Motown Maurice

-------------------

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Nissan Call Back Already! 

A Callback! For today!! NOT at the same location as 1st audition. They wrote: LOCATION IS DIFFERENT THAN 1ST CALL! CALLBACKS ARE AT SLIM PICTURES, NOT AT ON YOUR MARK STUDIOS THESE ARE SUPER SMALL CALLBACKS, PLEASE COME AT YOUR SCHEDULED TIME. PLEASE CONFIRM ASAP
My Representation: First Class Talent
Callback Time: 8/18/2012 2:40:00 PM
Role Name: Buddies (2 Roles)
Description: Friends of Jeff. Strong comedic types.
Wardrobe: CASUAL
Casting Director: Action Casting
Callback Location: Action! Casting @ SLIM PICTURES
Callback Address: 514 Victoria Ave. street parking available; bring change for meters Venice, CA 90291

Clint Childs & Motown Maurice. When I got this audition notice Saturday morning I completely thought it was for Monday. I check again and realized it was in a couple hours. Yesterday, I met Clint at the first audition and today we arrived at the same time. He told me he put my flier on his refrigerator. I told him, a handful of people told they put my flier on their refrigerator. He gave me his card and told me he knows of others who put his flier on their refrigerator. After receiving it, I can see why. Its certainly a conversation piece. 
Video (4) Here: Right On For the Darkness



On Metro 33, and maintaining my pathetic look of the weekend. 
TMZ interview
Apparently they were charging at the door. I didn't go in. I peopled watched and went home.
Location: The Beverly 8713 Beverly blvd West Hollywood ca, 90048
At the least it was good to get out the house. 
As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign