Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mid Week Update: Part 1 & 2 - Plus a Cage Match

Post Represents: Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Video (1) Here: Around 2pm


Uprights Citizens Brigade Theatre 
In line to Cage Match and fulfill last class requirement 
Everybody's getting ready for Cage Match to start. Heather and Mills won for the 32nd time. 
Video (2) Here:


Final Thoughts

By Friday, I decided it was best to put out one video a week on my new youtube channel instead of two. I can work my way up to two later on. Then I work my way up to three, four and then lastly five videos a week in the future.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign