Saturday, June 4, 2011

Week 36: Never Stop...Believing

This post should have been published 3-4 days ago but I made a silly computer mistake. This is probably the 3rd time I lost my information before I published it. That's what I get for typing in the dark. When I was near done I pressed Ctrl-C when I should of press Ctrl-V in the wrong place. Oh well. It’s a horrible feeling knowing I have to start over and recap the thoughts I already expressed. Thankfully, I didn't lose that much information this time. Some of it was saved. Then again, regardless of that situation, the fact that I took this long to post last week's review means I've been on the move.

Week 36 Review:   

On the bottom right had side of my blog there is a category called Bad Days, Weeks & Fears. Obviously, I link those types of experiences in relation to that title. By the midpoint of this week my mind was pointing towards that section. It all started on Wednesday with a dose of unmotivated moments when I thought Judgment day was imminent.

Then on Friday I felt slightly unmotivated, depressed and lifeless on my journey to and at Wal-Mart. Through it all, those feelings were extremely temporary. It’s my goal to be as detailed as possible throughout my quest in this blog. I want you the reader to experience all my low and high points. Every trail and tribulation should and will be documented. Since I had a few moments this week that was low spirited I was ready to post in the Bad Days, Weeks & Fears category.

Then I realized those feelings were brief and momentary. They in no way justify enough negativity for that category. Truthfully, I am in a good space in my life. From time to time I tend to have a few dull moments but I already know how to solve them. Lately, those low spirited moments tend to arrive on a Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday. It’s probably because the industry slightly slows down and most people are partying. Since I don't party it’s imperative that I’m always planning for something either way. That’s my basic and simple solution. As long as I am planning for something I’ll always be balanced.

To supplement what I was lacking on Friday I decided to go to the movies that same day. I normally try to go on Saturday mornings but since I thought Judgment day was going to affect me over the weekend I figured Friday would be the ideal day to relax mind.

On the way to the movies, I heard this song coming out of the windows of one of the cars driving by.




As I said above and I’m a great space in my life right now and that space doesn’t allow any posts for the Bad Days, Weeks & Fears category. I believe too much to ever stop.

Day 245 Sunday, May 22, 2011

Blogging...

Day 246 Monday, May 23, 2011

* Rehearsed the Friends scene for Lifebook.

* I wasted my clothes. (lol) This is a big deal for me because I hate washing clothes. I procrastinate on washing clothes like most humans procrastinate about their dreams and goals.

Day 247 Tuesday, May 24, 2011

* Read PostNothing Like a New Realty Dating Show

* Notice received from agent for a Coke Zero commercial tomorrow.

Day 248 Wednesday, May 25, 2011

* Read Post: I See Strength, I See Power...

* Notice received from agent for an audition at Paramount Studios for a Disney related audition

* Judgment day became more official

* Final Friends scene rehearsal

* Note to self: I’m having visions for the upcoming 2012 elections.

Day 249 Thursday, May 26, 2011

* I was using a service called Now Casting for auditions and I stopped the service today. In the very beginning I received a couple auditions but there are too many student projects on there.

* The last time I was at Paramount Studios was for Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nickkk...Nickelodeon

This time I was there because my agent got me an audition for a new Disney program looking to cast a host type character. They made us act out our scenes using improvisation and I did terrible at the beginning. The show is a spin of Ashton Kutcher Punk'd and I was suppose to pay attention to what was being said while using improv but my mind was off. In the second scene I got a little creative and used a few highlighters that I put in my pocket but over all I didn’t do very well.

I’m not worried about it but next time I’m not going to sit around in the waiting room. I need to be using that time to act out what I’m going to be doing. Either that or do jumping jacks to get my blood pumping.

* Received a call about a non-paid talk show audition in Pasadena for next week.

* My mom told me she was going to be mailing me stuff and I made the decision to tell her about Judgment day. Of course there was certain little details I left out.

* In my Lifebook class a few class members noticed and asked if I was tried. So did the instructor. My expressions were mostly influenced by the thought of Judgment day approaching. It was slightly on my mind but mainly I was in deep thought about stuff in general.

* Read Post: F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I'll Be There For You...

Day 250 Friday, May 27, 2011

* Most of this section reflects what I was writing about in opening summery.

* I made a quick stop at my favorite food source Subway and immediately afterward I received a call from the production company I filled out the application for on Day 241 Wednesday, May 18, 2011 and interviewed on the following Day 242 Thursday, May 19, 2011. The call received was an invite to be part of of one of their game shows. It’s not the show I was expecting but it’s still exciting. I will reveal the show soon. Is that a deal? (Cough cough. Hint Hint)

* Went to the movies and watched Pirates of the Caribbean 4 and Kung Fu Panda. I enjoyed Kung Fu Panda more.

Day 251 Saturday, May 28, 2011

* Read Post: Introducing the Host of Raw Artist Network Café

* I attended a house party of my fellow Lifebookers Sylvester.

Final Thoughts

After all this talk about Judgment! Judgment Day! It never happened. I was truly thinking it was going to happen and I was going to have to deal with it. I really can’t say anything other than I’m truly blessed. I’ve been teasing my reader’s for a while Judgment day and it’s about time I reveal what it is. I can’t do it in this post but it’s mandatory that I do it really soon.

As I reviewed this post for grammatical errors I made the instant decision to still link this post to that section. This in no way was a Bad Week and I don't plan to have any bad weeks ever again. I'm in a great space in my life and I won't accept allow any bad weeks to intrude. My space is golden and this post marks the end of Bad Days, Weeks & Fears. 

Never Stop...Believing!  

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night 

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign