Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Craftsman Screw'd Reality Show Audition Submission


Here is a particial break down of the reality show:

We're looking for a person in his mid 20s to mid 30s of any ethnicity who is NOT very good with tools. He's the kind of guy who can hang a picture frame and maybe patch a hole, but when it comes to building a deck, even a birdhouse from scratch. he's clueless. The kind of person who picks up a phone and gets someone else to do the job instead of picking up a tool himself. He should be charismatic and comfortable in front of the camera, with a likable, relatable and an engaging personality.


My video approach is quite different from the others I've seen but I wouldn't of done it any other way. I got the idea and made it happen.





Someone on Youtube inititally commented, "I think you have the best personality out of all the vids I watched. I hope you go far" - CAT

Unfortunately, I had to take the original video down, re-edit it and upload it again. It was 1 second too long and I was notified that could disqualify me.

If your interested in auditioning check it here: http://www.youtube.com/user/craftsman

Feel free to vote for me by giving me a thumps up.

Next Related: Motown Maurice is Screw*d - Please Help!

Previous Related: Day 276 Wednesday, June 22, 2011

As the quest continues...

The Future Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign