Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Rare Interview

Post Represents: Sunday, May 29, 2011

The night of day 251 Saturday, May 28, 2011, I attended a house party of my fellow Lifebooker Sylvester. I ended up spending the night there and on the way home the next morning JC from Freeze Tag Throw Back hooked me up with this interview below.



I haven't watched the whole thing because the moment I heard my first word I evaluated immediately  that my energy seemed lethargic. Outside, inside, in studio or on a roof I have to do better. At the moment I thought I was being affective but its not affective at all.

I only watched a portion of the video but it helped me realize I'm not interested in any interviews right now. I had an interview with The Red Viking Show not to long ago and I almost had a interview on the Red Lipstick show on Day 244 Friday, May 20, 2011. That was canceled.

Moreover, from time to time I've submitted for interview opportunities on Craigs List but I really don't have anything to say other than I am The Future of Late Night.

As much as I want to host my own nationally syndicated late night talk show I'm not much of a talker. I'm a doer. Trust me I'll have much to say/display when my show is up and running but as of right now I need to do what needs to be done. I really don't like running my mouth. Of course I am doing and I've had this state of thinking before so lets just say this video refreshed some things for me.

I don't anticipate any interviews about my quest right now nor am I seeking for them anymore. I am confident they will come at an appropriate time. A time when I don't have to do much talking because my work will speak for itself.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign