Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pro Keds Barbershop Internet Commercial

Post Represents: Thursday, June 23, 2011

Last week (Week 39) I auditioned for the Pro Keds Barbershop (Wednesday), then on Friday I got the call for the gig. Here are a few pictures below.

Motown Maurice working the Pro Keds Barbershop Internet Commercial

Motown Maurice, commercial talent and store owners for the Pro Keds Barbershop Internet Commercial.

Final Thoughts

I'm sure my personality had something to do with it but it was mostly my hair that booked this gig. Hey! I'm not complaining. My high top and I work as a team. This wasn't a big paying gig but I met some cool people, possibly a new barber and hopefully I'll be seen in the commercial.

I will post it as soon as it comes out.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign