Thursday, March 22, 2012

Zen Zone - Revive.Relax.Replenish

Post Represents: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 

Its official. Whenever I have a guest in town from Florida, I'm taking them to the Zen Zone at Universal City Walk. Last year this Month, I had a friend in town from Florida we both tried Zen Zone and loved it. Today, my guest and I was walking by and after one compliment about her style she was soon offered a complimentary opportunity to try out the Zen Zone. She tried and loved it. I know from experience. Its the best.

Zen Zone - Revive.Relax.Replenish (www.GetZenZone.com)
Motown Maurice posed by the aqua massage machine. 
100% Natural Aromatherapy Herb Packs  


                                                                 Photo Removed!
Its about to go down. 
Video # 1


Massage 
Video # 2 Felix Introduces us to Zen Zone


                                                                 Photo Removed!
Eitan & Motown Maurice. Zen Zone has the best hospitality.   
Final Thoughts

Ladies and gentlemen, Zen Zone is the best. Felix explains (video # 2) the process on much better than I can. Check out video 1 & 2 and then go and support Zen Zone. Most important go and support your body. Massages doesn't get any better than that.

Zen Zone staff and crew, thank you so much for begin so kind to my guest. I will be back again.

Location: 1000 Universal Center Dr. #176
Universal City, CA 91608

www.GetZenZone.com

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign