Monday, March 26, 2012

Mid Week Update: A Friendless Odyssey - Confessions Vol. 9

Post  Represents: Friday, March 23, 2012



Final Thoughts

So much additional details I would love to share but I don't have the energy to do so.

I never intended to ruin your birthday nor your first trip to L.A.

Better communication would of prevented a lot of it. Walking away from a conversation you disagree with never solves anything.

My love for you hasn't changed and will never change.

Thanks for all you have done for me.

I wish you the best and I hope the best includes us meeting again in the future.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign