Sunday, March 18, 2012
Read Post: Confessions of an Alcoholic
|Motown Maurice & Maria M Shiferaw meets for lunch/tea. Thanks Maria.|
Read Post: Fashion On The REAL L.A.
Monday, March 19, 2012
Read Post: Free Monday Night Improv
* A submission to become a MSN host lead me to updating my Biography Page.
* American Actor Audition (Seen in photo below).
|Motown Maurice & William Sturtevant auditions for an American Idol type spin off called American Actor. Audition office: 8527 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood 90069|
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Read Post: Zen Zone - Revive.Relax.Replenish
* First taste of Korean BBQ at Nak Won Korean Restaurant (1001 S. Vermont Ave. #103 L.Al, CA 90006.
|Motown Maurice tries Korean BBQ for the first time at Nak Won Korean Restaurant.|
I was actually with my Florida guest but we didn't take a photo together.
|Korean BBQ spot located on Olympic & Vermont.|
Read Post: STARLINERS - Révélations [Clip Officiel]
* Auditioned for possible spot on a music video as a quirky guy.
Read Post: The Bizness Magazine 2012 Spring Issue Launch Celebration
Thursday, March 22, 2012
* Immediately, as I was leaving my audition yesterday, my agent called with a much more promising audition. According to my agent the ones selected was put on the avail list. Audition named: Sonic
Audition Role: Ethnic IT Guy
|Audition Location: 1020 N. Sycamore Los Angeles, CA 90038|
|Motown & William on a late night adventure to the super market.|
Friday, March 23, 2012
Mid Week Update: A Friendless Odyssey
No events today. It felt good to stay home. William and I also took a trip to Ralph's and Walmart.
Saturday, March 24, 2012
* Stayed home and invited my friend Cresha over for the first time and...
* Later that night William and I found a Redbox near by and rented a few movies. I rented Tin Tin. It wasn't bad. It probably would of been better on the big screen. The next day I borrowed William's rental of "In Time" with Justin Timberlake. That was so so.
As the quest continues...
The Future of Late Night