Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Motown Maurice is Screw*d - Please Help!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have been chosen by Craftsman Tools as one of America’s Top 5 Most Unhandy-men. Now I need your “Vote/Like” to become the star of their 3 month reality web series. During the series, I will undergo grueling training sessions, survival challenges and become the Ultimate Handyman.



Please Vote by “LIKEing” my video ASAP.
Click on the Green Thumbs Up "Like" Button. Thank you
Share with everyone you know!
If you don’t have a Youtube account, open one today. It’s Free.
Motown Maurice is Craftsman Screw*d

You can also vote and see full contest details here: (1) Click here http://www.youtube.com/craftsm​an          (2) Press Vote. (3) Find my video. (4) Like my video.
Thank you very much for all your support!!!
Next Related: 

Token Black Guy (Craftsman Screw*d Evaluation)

Previous Related:Craftsman Screw'd Reality Show Audition Submission
As the quest continues...
The Future of Late Night
Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign