Friday, July 29, 2011

The Results Are In...

Thursday, July 28, 2011 has come on gone and by the time 4:00pm hit I sensed I wasn't going to be reciving the call.

Motown Maurice

Using a boxing anology I confortablely say this was a sleepy dazze. This was no where close to a knock down. I have way too many other things developing in my favor. Many opportunities that I haven't even mentioned on this blog yet.

The only thing that trully disappoints me about the results is the fact that I got some many people fired up to support me and once again I wasn't able to bring home the championship.

Sorry everyone but your going to have to postpone the prrade a bit longer.

Craftsman Screw*d is behind me and I'll probably post one more final evluation, reveal a few other things, then officially move on.

Previous Post:  Voting Period is Over!!! 

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign