Monday, July 11, 2011

This Is Not Comfortable!

Post Presents: Tuesday, July 5, 2011

So this is what its like being a Rolling Stone. We'll after one night of experience, I can confidently say its not as fun as the song by the Temptations. I won't reveal the location of where I had to sleep on this night right now, but it was a wise choice in a drastic situation. Hey! I needed somewhere to sleep and I had to use my resources wisely. If it wasn't for my Interim Guardian Angel I probably would of had to sleep here a few more times but thank God it was only one night in this. 


Motown Maurice's first sleep attempt didn't work very well.





















Motown Maurice's 2nd sleep attempt was a little better but there was no ceiling fan. 





















Final Thoughts

In my opinion this was great thinking and I made great use of the access bestowed upon me. Nevertheless, I don't want to do this ever again.

I got a small taste of what I've been asking for and I don't want to taste it anymore.

I'm ready to taste success.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign