Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pay Pal is up and ready

By popular demand my Pal Pay account up and running. Before I left for L.A. I received a total of $1,310.00 in donations from family and friends. I am lost for words with all the love and support. I have to give a a shout to the following people for the donations:

My Loving Mom (aka: Motown's Mom aka: Mrs. Joan)

Pamela Y. Robinson (My sponsor for life)

Crissy Raynor (Close Friend)

Wilnar Paul (Long time friend)

Roslyn Steward (Friend)

&

Ashia Phillips & Family (Cousins & Auntie)

Much love and thank you very much. This will be your best invest yet.

For future you can now use Pay Pal.



This is the first time I'm using it in years. Please make sure you add your name, phone and email address so I can thank you properly.

Motown Maurice
--------------------
--------------------

is still available. The mail will be forwarded to me.

My address in L.A. is only available upon request.

Let me know if you have any problems questions or concerns.

Thank you very much in advance.

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign