Monday, September 20, 2010

I have arrived in L.A

I officially arrived in LAX approximately 8:19pm Pacific time last night (September 19th). Immediately the first thing that came to mind was "want does the X stand for?". I looked all around the airport for its definition but I found nothing. I asked my new roommate hoping it wasn't a stupid question and she told me "if you find out please tell me." As soon as I got at my new home I hooked up the internet and found out the X means nothing. According to Wikpedia the X has no specific meaning. It was added to accommodate the rapid growth of the aviation industry in the 1930's. That's how LA because LAX (airport).


I should of posted this message last night but I was really tired. I will be back at the end of day to report my first full day in LA.

I have an appointment with a talent agency on tomorrow Tuesday, September 21, 2010 and I have to learn the bus route.

Until the next post.

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign