Tuesday, November 15, 2011

They Like My Style (2 Auditions)

Actual Date: Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Today I had two back to back auditions. In a sense they came at a surprise since my audition rate has slowed down a lot lately. Besides that, it was a day full of compliments. I didn't know I had style until today.

1st Audition: Doritos Commercial at: Danielle Eskinazi Casting 7700 West Sunset Blvd. West Hollywood, CA 90046

2nd Audition: Adidas Commercial at:  Berland Casting 329 Purdue Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90064

Motown Maurice has style


Motown Maurice has swag. 


Related Post (Jordan's): The Beach & Basketball


Overview & Final Thoughts 




Video Correction: I  have had 3 auditions in one day before but I've averaged 3 a week for a while. 

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign