Friday, November 18, 2011

Week 60: I've Got The POWER



Sunday, November 6, 2011

Read Post: Doritos Shoot Behind the Scenes

Monday, November 7, 2011

Hustle & Shuffle: Africans Versus African Americans


* Today, I had to fight for my food stamps today and I proudly own.

Read Post: EBT & Doritos Tag Team

Read Post: Monday Night Football at The"W"


Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hustle & Shuffle:Emerging Designer & Styling Consultant Eboni McClanahan


Read Post: They Like My Style (2 Auditions) 

Read Post: Doritos Down Fall 



Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hustle & Shuffle:Old School Musical Sensation Clem Pennington


Read Post: F.A.M.E 2011 AMERICAN FILM MIXER





Thursday, November 10, 2011


Hustle & Shuffle:Unique Online Comedy Channel The Northside


Read Post: Doritos Hard Drive Aftermath

Friday, November 11, 2011



Hustle & Shuffle:LA's Newest Up and Coming Writer Wanda Weithers





Saturday, November 12, 2011


Read Post: Anarbagh - The Ultimate Indian Restaurant is a Fan

Read Post: Grammy Award Winner Bonnie Pointer (Pointer Sisters) NEW CD Release Party




Final Thoughts 




Talking Points

* I've Got The Power

* Acting Class Decisions

* People are walking up to me.

* Doritos Doritos Doritos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign