Friday, November 11, 2011

Back Stage - Actors Fest LA 2011

Post Represents: Saturday, November 5, 2011

For particular reasons I don't have the highest energy in a room full of actors. It hasn't always been like this but it has been like this lately. Especially since I started to gain my powers back. I won't get into that now but I attended The Back Stage Annual Actors Fest for the first time. Again a few of my Hustle & Shuffle guests put me on to this. It wasn't an exciting networking environment as I hoped, but I made it work for me.

Motown Maurice & Mike. This is my 2nd time seeing him in LA. We were familiar with each other in Tampa.

Two days before (Thursday, November 3, 2011) I interviewed William Sturevant and we met up today. William truly made my Actors Fest experience worthwhile. Most of my contacts that day were introduced by him. Thanks William. I met William for the first time at LA Castings Networking Mixer on Tuesday, October 4, 2011.
Motown Maurice & William Sturtevant. 
 Check out our interview from last week below.

 
Listen to internet radio with Motown Maurice on Blog Talk Radio


Greg Cannone, Oriana Nicole Tavoularis & Motown Maurice. (William introduced us)

Motown Maurice & Jimmy. He was in one of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. 

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign