Saturday, September 10, 2011

Who Wants to Be a Reality Star?

Okay...I know I said that I was going to stay away from submitting for reality shows in week 49 but doesn't apply to this situation. Apparently, I submitted for this a while ago and they are now contacting me. This past Monday (September 5th) I received a text stating that I've made it to the second round for "Who Wants to Be a Reality Star." I barely remember submitting for this on LA Castings. I can't even find any old postings about it now.

With or without any information I'm not going to let an opportunity pass me by. I put something together yesterday and sent it the same day with a day to spear before the deadline.





Final Thoughts

Just when I decided not pay attention to reality shows now they want to come knocking on my door again. Hmmmmmmm

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign