Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Gradual Recovering High Top

Post Represents: Thursday, September 15, 2011

Its almost been year since High Top-mageddon and I still can't quite get it right. My last barber was nice but appointment schedules were challenging. I finally found a barber close by and passionate. Meet Chris from Capsule barbershop off of Melrose. Between Vermont and Normandie.

Motown Maurice and Chris Ulibas at Capsule Barbershop

Motown Maurice at Capsule Barbershop

Motown Maurice & Chris Ulibas at Capsule Barbershop

















I purchase some shades from a Mexican on the street right before the hair cut.  

Capsule Barbershop on Melrose
 
Related PostFriday, September 2, 2011


Final Thoughts

This is 2nd time in my life a non-African American cut my hair. Chris is Philippians decent, he's passionate and he's got skills. That's all that's important. Besides that Capsule Barbershop has been good to me in terms of location. Not only is it very near where I'm sleeping. I've also been able to make pit stops there to chill and kill time. Plus the also allow me to use their WiFi.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign