Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 29 in L.A. (What Will My Boss Say?)

Day 29 = Monday, October 18, 2010

Tomorrow is my 30 day evaluation in L.A., and as a result, my focus today was to play catch up and get ready. My evaluation is going to provide a critical assessment of myself and the pro's and con's of my quest thus far. This evaluation is actually a very important component of this quest. I need to know, Where am I going? What I am doing wrong? and How can I make things better? Nothing should be taken for granted. 


I'm often flooded with all kinds of compliments from my fans but my personal prospective is a lot more harsher. Since I am my own boss I have to be my own worst critic.


I'm going to do my best to be as thorough and detailed as possible. I will also need your help. Day 30 will be the best time to comment and provide your own assessment of my quest. 

I'm also excited to share you with the rejuvenation of a campaign idea I had before I came to L.A. This time I think I may be able to bring my idea to life by incorporating Facebook.

There is much to evaluate. I hope you're ready. Don't be soft on me. Let's get "Critical!! Critical!!"

As the quest continues...

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign