Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Week 107: Back In Creation Mode Full Throttle

Weekly Video Review

Sunday, September 30, 2012

* I spent the day emailing folks. Primarily, I sent out emails to donors from my last fund raising campaign. I also sent emails out in effort towards of rebuilding my team. In addition, to a few important phone calls.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Video (1) Here:



Power Struggle rehearsal

Free Monday Night Improv. 
Free Cage Match show at IO West. 
Tuesday, October 2, 2012

* Internet was down most of the weekend and throughout today so I had to mobilize and seek WiFi.

* First stop was the internet cafe on Vermont and Olympic.

Last night at Cage Match IO West I received notification for this
ZombiU audition. 
"Survival Training"
Location: 
Exclusive Casting Studios
7700 W. Sunset Blvd Second Floor Los Angeles, CA 90046
Video (2) Here:


After the audition went to the Hollywood Library on Sunset & La Brea and 
uploaded my weekly video. 
New Tuesday Video 


Before I went to the Industry Minds event to the mall and grabbed
me some Panda Express. I deserved it after that horrible audition.
 
* Last week I thought I rid my face of ingrown hairs but there were still flaws. I went to CVS before the Industry Minds event and noticed the product Bump Patrol. Since June 20, 2012 a random on the bus named John told me about told me about Bump Patrol and I should of listened immediately. I thought what I was doing was getting better but Bump Patrol is so much more effective.

Motown Maurice uses Bump Patrol. Finally now I'm really getting the results I need on my face. 
Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Monkey Butler Improv
Read Post: Mid Week Update: Prior to Creation Mode

Thursday, October 4, 2012

* Stared editing a long awaited parody. I had a rough start but it smoothed out. It will be released next Tuesday.

Friday, October 5, 2012

* First time meeting for The Late Night Experiment Web Series at The Tre Stage.  






Raj Jawa, Ed Magik, Motown Maurice, Julio Hanson, Mark Sipka,
Rebecca Honett, Nathaniel Simons & Kevin Cárdenas. 
Like: www.Facebook.com/LateNightExperiment

Raj/Julio/ 
Related: History in the Making

Ed Related: Let hear it for another "Nerdaudition

Mark Related: 105: (Monday) 

Rebecca: One Hundred and Twenty Percent

Nathaniel Related: Happy Birthday to the Coolest Guy in L.A.

Video (3) Here:




Saturday, October 6, 2012


Attended my first African Artists' Associations.

* Met with Qishanda, Mark, Kyriaki and wrote the script for an upcoming special show next Saturday. 

* As soon as I got home I returned to massive editing agenda.  


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night 

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign