Friday, October 19, 2012

Lessons In Love (All Day, All Night)

This video was released about 3 days ago and no one has noticed me as of yet but I'm proud to have located it myself.

Scene Locations: 1:07, 1:11, 1:46, 1:51, 1:56, 2:32, 3:12, 3:23, 3:25, 3:32, 3:39, 4:01, 4:07
...Not including all the scenes where you can see the back of my head.


In recent weeks there have been some anticipation for the video.

Lessons In Love, Neon Trees behind the scenes with Buzznet.com 

A lot of behind the scenes footage starting becoming available (The link below links to recent behind the scenes footage) and I was Facebook tagged by a fellow cast member Pandie Sg with the photo above.

Overall, I'm happy with my exposure in the video. I have nothing complain about. I can't complain as I did in the previous Neon Tree's video I was in. lol,

I'm very happy. Thank you Neon Trees.

Previous Related: 

Neon Trees is Full of Surprises


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign