Thursday, October 25, 2012

Week 109: A Bit On The Personal Side

Weekly Video Review


Sunday, October 14, 2012 

* Stayed home. Talked on the phone with...

Monday, October 15, 2012 

* Power Struggle Improv Meeting

Free Monday Night Iimprov Class 
Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New Late Night Experiment Promotion

* Industry Minds minds event at their new location Busbys on Wilshire. There was a screening the The Boys. The Sherman Brothers documentary. I also had a particular conversation with the founder Dmico after the event which may change some things in the near future.  

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 

Read Post: Bing Originals: Supper Club

Read Post: Mid Week Update: Not Much To Report


Thursday, October 18, 2012

* McDonald's Audition - Role Name: GUY 4 - Mr Chic-Geek. I thought I had two separate auditions but I somehow I was double submitted.


Steve Royall & Motown Maurice 

Video (1) Here:


Friday, October 19, 2012

Read Post: Lessons In Love (All Day, All Night)

Read Post: Official 1st Episode Shoot


Saturday, October 20, 2012

* I developed and submitted information through my agent for a show called "Your Comments Please." Its a politically based show. I know nothing about politics but I said why not. (The results included the word unfortunately. At least I got a response).


Final Thoughts

I failed to mention in my weekly video review above that I finally received the check for my last excused appearance. Its only $150.00 but its just enough to get me through an episode and a half of my web series. I actually didn't realize it came in, even thought I've been anticipating it. The check went to Tampa and my mom mailed me a package including other mail (as she always does). I got it on Friday and barely browsed through the mail. The next day she called and told me I may of received my check. Talk about a mom that looks out. She's the only reason I'm surviving right now.

Love you ma.


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign