Monday, October 3, 2011

Week 54: Broke It & Fixed It

Last week (1st Yr. Anniversary) I introduced a new video format and vowed to cut back on so much writing. I tried the video it and I hated it. It wasn't working. I posted it but I didn't like it. However, since then I figured out how to make the video edition work and the whole dilemma inspired something fresh and new called Quest Coach (Coming Soon).

My video blog is now formatted at the end of my weekly post in the Final Thoughts segment. Scroll down and check it out. You will also find more information about Quest Coach in that video.

Monday, September 26, 2011

* Hustle & Shuffle Interview with LaCora L. Stephens.


Listen to internet radio with Motown Maurice on Blog Talk Radio

* Sent out post cards to casting agents and supporters.


* Made a visit to USC




University of Southern California 


* Read Post: Web Series Cameo - Pheromones

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

* Agent sent audition for Water Campaign/Water Guru in Beverly Hills. 

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

* Yesterday, I got a call to audition for a game show about people afraid bugs and spiders with Freemantel Media. When they called my name today, I was immediately remembered by the casting director for being on Lets Make Deal game show. That's not necessarily a great thing in terms of being on this show. I'm sure that's why I wasn't selected. 

Thursday, September 29, 2011

* Operation "Quest Coach." (See Final Thoughts) . 

* Audition for an automotive commercial in Tustin, CA.

Motown Maurice waiting on the Amtrack in Tustin

























* Lifebook Acting Class

This was a fun imprvo
















* Operation "Doritos" (See Video Below) 

Friday, September 30, 2011

* Development for a possible manager was received from my agent.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

* Long day in Hollywood looking for clothing for a photo shoot schedule with my agent tomorrow.  


Retro Shop love from North Hollywood
Final Thoughts



My final thoughts video was okay and not the best but I already have ideas to make it better.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

1 comment:

  1. Hey Motown!
    I think your Quest to be the Next Late Night Television Host should be a "Reality Show! Looking forward to viewing your Quest Coach!
    I use She Butter and Black soap as well. You need to get you a really good took to exfoliate with regularly.
    When you get famous, I can see TOSH.O coming back to this video of you caressing this Cat and make a pretty funny "Break Down of it!! LOL
    Adore you!
    Keep pressing forward!
    "Your Number One Stalker Fan"

    ReplyDelete

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign