Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hunnypot/Hollywood Reporter/Billboard - Film/TV 2011 (Networking with Irving C. Spivak)

Post Represents: Tuesday, October 24, 2011

Last year I volunteered throughout the conference but this year I just attended the networking party.

HUNNYPOT presents...

THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER, BILLBOARD FILM AND TV MUSIC CONFERENCE 2011 CLOSING NIGHT PARTY!

THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER, BILLBOARD FILM AND TV MUSIC CONFERENCE 2011 CLOSING NIGHT PARTY!

Irving C. Spivak is always looking out for me. Check out his endearing support.



As soon as I walked in, the first person I noticed... or should I say the first person that noticed me is my Tampa friend Ivy Box. She's in town and we coincidentally ran into each other.

Ivy Box and Motown Maurice


Motown Maurice at THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER, BILLBOARD FILM AND TV MUSIC CONFERENCE 2011 CLOSING NIGHT PARTY!

Motown Maurice at  THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER, BILLBOARD FILM AND TV MUSIC CONFERENCE 2011 CLOSING NIGHT PARTY!


Motown Maurice & Irving C. Spivak


Motown Maurice & Jamming Fingers Production. The
JB's featuring Jerry Poindexter 


Motown Maurice and somebody I enjoyed taking this photo with.

Related PostDay 38 = Wednesday, October 27, 2010 (Billboard Last Year) 

Related Post (Irving Connection): Post-Toronto Film Festival Soiree at SkyBar

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

1 comment:

  1. Motown Maurice!
    I love to see you take photos with the location screens in the background. You wear L.A. well! I like Irving C. Spivak, and as your "Number One Stalker Fan", I approve of him with flying colors... Now, on the other hand, I am not to sure about the beautiful blonde you took that "cozy" photo with body parts "strategically" positioned to give your face the look of a little school boy who got caught with his hands in the cookie jar! LOL! I am sure we will begin to see more photos of you with "lovely starlets"! I mean only a "Shooting Star" has lots of little flickering starlets following behind it as it blazes the skies. Keep up the networking, you are so memorable, at the rate you are going, you are sure to always be in the right place at the right time! keep pressing forward!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign