Monday, February 28, 2011

Are You In Need Of a Life Coach?

Don't worry. I'm not about to turn Dr. Phil on you. Neither is this a scheme or a ploy to get anything from you. Let me help you as we concurrently help each other. I have been vigorously feeding my mind with marvelous sources of knowledge and I want to share it with you.

Since I arrived in LA, I have been coveting for knowledge while simultaneously preparing for something in my future of the unknown. 

On my Week 9 Review I had my first premonition to add life coaching to my arsenal.

On day 65 and a few other days I was put into action and the signs have done nothing but continued to show itself. Last night coincidentally entered into a life coaching conversation with a friend and after a few minutes she was like, "What have you been reading?" 

This is limited time offer because I am certain that my life will change very soon. If you are serious about making a change in your life and need a coach, lets connect. Or maybe you know someone that needs a coach, consider me. At the least I can dedicate myself for the whole month of March. We'll put together a phone conference schedule, a plan and everything else we need to boost your confidence and ambitions to achieve the greatness you desire. 

This comes at no cost to you. All you have to do is take the initiative and contact me. 

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign