* Following my first time baking chicken last Saturday, I cooked again and this time I improved a bit on the flavor.
|If I keep this up, I might have to rename my show late night cooking with Motown Maurice.|
* The results of my day 12 Paradise Hunter submission came in and I didn't advance to the next round. I'm partly content with the results. Although, based on the way things are going for me right now, it would make sense to accept a hosting opportunity out of the country for a year. When I applied for the gig my heart wasn't completely in but I'm sure the choice was made for the best.
*Although, I finished last weeks extra long blog today, it still earns the title of my first unproductive day of this week.
* * On another note, I became a life coach for a friend. At the bottom of last weeks post. I mentioned the thought of also becoming a life coach. The first session was a success but in less than a day fear took over her and it ended.
* Generally unproductive
* I did receive a phone call for a small paid video gig for next Wednesday. All I know is that the skit is compared to something of Saturday Night Live. I'll keep you posted.
* Later that night I attended the Black Women's Lawyers Annual Cocktail Sip. It was a very well attended event.
* Later that night I managed to invite someone I met from the cocktail sip to the movies. We saw the movie called Mega Mind. The movie was great, the company was also cool but I doubt I'll ever go to the movies in L.A again. I accidentally picked a movie that was 3D. Can you believe the cost was $16.50 each ticket. I almost had a heat stroke when I was told the total price for the tickets. lol oh, well, I got what I asked for.
Day 68 = Friday, November 26, 2010
Unproductive: Watched TV & Movies
Day 69 = Saturday, November 27, 2010
* Unproductive: Watched TV & Movies
From a superstitious point of view I use to claim the number 10 was my lucky number. I don't think I'll be using that number anymore more. Maybe number 11 will be my new lucky number. Hopefully week 11 will usher in a glimpse of success I'll see in 2011. Based on the state that I'm in right now, its mustard seed of hope I have to hold on to.
My mind and body thoroughly enjoyed relaxation of this week. Watching movies from the perspective I view them is very motivational. However, my soul is miserable, restless and unhappy because it no longer has a purpose. My soul doesn't want to rest or watch movies it was to serve its purpose to the world by any means necessary. Unfortunately, my soul has no placement and is constantly searching for placement. This week resembled my hiatus way too much. My 5 month long, beard growing hiatus is a period I never want to experience ever again. After experiencing what I been through during my 5 month hiatus, the thought of non-productivity is a subtle "fear," that provokes me.
In a few words, this week was not a positive week for me. I didn't do much or any reading and since it was thanksgiving there wasn't much going on or coming in. All I did was eat and watch TV. If I was able to gain weight I would probably be obese from eating junk this weekend.
As the year comes to an end, I don't have much to look forward to. In many ways I feel like my time is running out. The best thing I have pending right now is that audition with ___ but its best to keep it moving and not think about it. As the days go by its beginning to not look in favor. I'm forced to constantly contemplate my next move as if my life is on the line.
I have so many positive and negative thoughts flowing through my mind. Many in which I'm hoping will never manifest. On day 60 I posted a mediocre question asking, "Do you believe in luck?" I wrote that with the intentions of bridging that post together with another later on. I'm going to assume that's not going to happen. On another note, I'm planning a big evaluation review post of this whole year up until now around new years eve. I'm praying I will have more of a purpose on this earth by then. I have some thoughts in consideration I hope I will never have to write about.
As the quest continues...
The Future of Late Night