After much success and disappointment from hosting live talk shows in his hometown Tampa, FL, this seeker relocated to L.A. on September 19, 2010 to begin an epic journey that does not consist of a plan B. Virtually unknown in the entertainment industry, this brave man is in pursuit of one goal & purpose; to become a nationally syndicated late night talk show host. This is the quest of Motown Maurice. Remember his name, because he is "The Future of Late Night."
Donation Update # 4 For Real ( 2010's Grand Total)
On New Years Eve I posted: Donation Update # 4 (The Last Donation) I thought it was going to be the last time I accepted donations. Not only did I not get a chance to acknowledge the donors yet, I stilled received donations since the start of 2011 (I will acknowledge those donors in my next post). With that being said, here is my official thank you to the following people.
Donations have been received by the following people:
* My loving Mother of course
* Ike Parham (Great friend from High School)
* Rulx Beauchamp (My fellow Haitian comrade from Tallahassee and the master mind builder of my first editing computer.)
* Penny Cobb aka "Nehri" aka Stalker Fan (She needs no introduction. I think we all know her by now. If not read the comments on each of my blog post. She is the greatest :-)
* Robinette Smith (Supporter of Wide aWoke Wednesday April 2009 , recent friend and acquaintance)