Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Donation Update # 4 For Real ( 2010's Grand Total)

On New Years Eve I posted: Donation Update # 4 (The Last Donation)  I thought it was going to be the last time I accepted donations. Not only did I not get a chance to acknowledge the donors yet, I stilled received donations since the start of 2011 (I will acknowledge those donors in my next post). With that being said, here is my official thank you to the following people. 

Donations have been received by the following people:

* My loving Mother of course

* Ike Parham (Great friend from High School)


* Rulx Beauchamp (My fellow Haitian comrade from Tallahassee and the master mind builder of my first editing computer.)
* Penny Cobb aka "Nehri" aka Stalker Fan (She needs no introduction. I think we all know her by now. If not read the comments on each of my blog post. She is the greatest :-) 

* Robinette Smith (Supporter of Wide aWoke Wednesday April 2009 , recent friend and acquaintance)  

My total amount of donations recorded on October 24, 2010 was $2090.00

Adding that amount and all the donations from the donors above, making a grand total of $3500.00 for 2010. 

(Please note this was a long time ago and that money has be well spent. If you don't know by know read read: The Just Enough Money Miracle on 34th St)

Without a doubt the majority of those donations came from my loving mom but I am especially touched by everyone else because each person surprised me. 

Thank you all for your love and support. This is more than a donation. Its an investment and I am working hard to make sure I represent your investment to my fullest. 

Thank you very much again. 

If you would like to provide fuel for the quest please click on the link below.
 




As the Quest Continues

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign