Thursday, December 20, 2012

YouTube Head Quarters Los Angeles

Post Represents: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 

Special thanks to Drew Levinson for inviting me to this shoot but unfortunately I had to leave before they actually started shooting for another audition. The on the bright side, I now know where the Youtube facility is located.

In 2011, I spent a lot of time trying to find a contact for Youtube. At least I know the location now.

Youtube Endeavor Related:

Wednesday, April 6, 2011







Related Link and Video: 

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2012/dec/09/youtube-los-angeles-space-complex-filmmakers?fb=optOut





As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign