Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Transit TV First Day

Post Represents: Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Correspondence between myself and the Transit TV department goes back as far as Monday, May 9, 2011. Basically, that initial communication dissipated until last week Tuesday, November 27, 2012. The email came in clear and direct. I didn't even hesitate to jump on board.

Yes Sir. I got the look. 

                                                           Photo Removed!

Hello, your watching Transit TV. My name is Motown Maurice. 
Video Here: 



Transit TV location in Sun Valley. 
Final Thoughts

It was shot today and went on rotation the next day (Wednesday). The next day I probably got a total of 6 people texting me, 2 phone calls and a few Facebook messages. The biggest highlight came when a young lady on the street complimented my hair and when I turned around to thank her, she said, "wait don't you do the Transit TV news." Transit TV famous baby. I share more in my mid-week update.

Next Related: Mid Week Update: Transit TV Famous

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign