Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Week 116: TKO Season One

Weekly Video Review



Sunday, December 2, 2012 

* Audition notice came on Saturday...

NO "Another Life"
Audition Time: 12/2/2012 3:15:00 PM
Role Name: HIPSTER GUY OR GIRL
Description: This is your typical 'Hip' LA based kid. He/She probably lives in Los Feliz or Silverlake and would never be caught dead in a corporate coffee chain like Starbucks.
Wardrobe: HIPSTER ATTIRE. TIGHT JEANS, TRENDY TIGHT SLEEVE SHIRT. MAC BOOK PRO.
Casting Director: Ryan K. Productions
Audition Location: Space Station Casting
Audition Address: 1258 N. Highland Los Angeles, CA 90038

Motown Maurice the hipster

Made a visit to the location where I'm planning on having my team rap next Sunday. Its called Koffea Cafe. 
Video (1) Here:



This $20.00 bill was waiting for me on the grass. What a bless! 
Video (2) Here:


Monday, December 3, 2012 

Nassali finds paradise at Charles's Fixtures Inc. off of Venice and Western. 

Newline Cuts 
Thanks to my friend Nassali, I finally found an official barber. It too me over 2 years and 2 months
to finally be happy with a hair cut in LA. Thank you Nassali and thank you Chico. 
Video (3) Here:


Improv Slam at Improv Olympics. 
Tuesday, December 4, 2012 

The Late Night Experiment Episode 5 teaser


In the bathroom at the Transit TV locations.
Click link below for the more photos and video.  

After my Transit TV debut I walked around North Hollywood with my upcoming shoot in mind.
As I was passing by locations I was very familiar with I realized The Africa Channel was located
under my nose. I texted my main man Nathaniel Simons (who works there) of my discovery and sent text me back, "Come up to the 7th floor." I got a great tour. Thanks Nathaniel.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012 

Read Post: Mid Week Update: Transit TV Famous


Thursday, December 6, 2012 

* I need to start writing the script for this weekend. Woe is me. :-)


Friday, December 7, 2012 


Video (4) Here:

Saturday December 8, 2012 

Read Post: 
Late Night Experiment Season Finale in Production

Video (5) Here: 



As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign