Sunday, December 2, 2012

Week 114: So much to be Thankful for

Weekly Video Review 



Sunday, November 18, 2012

Video (1) Here: 



Read Post:Late Night EXP Episode 5 Shoot

Video (2) Here:

Monday, November 19, 2012 

Video (3) Here:

This isn't garbage. This is my clothes washed and cleaned for me by a a very special person.
I didn't even have to make a request. It was a guested to me. What a blessing! And I was at the state
where I was reusing my dirty clothes. Thank you Nas-Town
My improv team Power struggle takes our rehearsal to Improv Olympics improv slam. 

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

* Apparently they are revamping Myspace. Today I submitted an application to become one of their features.

The Late Night Experiment - Episode 4 Teaser



Read Post: 

IndustryMind's Red Carpet 1 year ANNIVERSARY



Wednesday, November 21, 2012 

Read Post: 

Mid Week Update: Pre-Thanksgiving Prep

Thanksgiving invitation from a Chef Nassali



Thursday, November 22, 2012

I celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday but on the official Thanksgiving I...
Wasted dishes and...
and hung out with my home boy Teddy. 
Friday, November 23, 2012 

Enjoying left thanksgiving left over and favorite, fruit. It was a fruit full day. 
Saturday, November 24, 2012 

Video (4) Here:


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night 

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign