Thursday, June 7, 2012

High School Tips! with "Mac & Devin" (Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa)

I worked on this project with Snoop back on May 8, 2011. It was released (6/6/12) and there should be more coming soon. David W. Williams, a previous blog talk radio guest from Tampa sent me the notice this morning. Check me out in some behind the scenes footage. For those of you with sensitive ears don't be surprised to hear Snoop using profanity. 


You may skip over to my part located on 2:27mins




Final Thoughts

This is apparently just behind the scenes footage. The movie is coming soon. My part should be just as small in the movie. A similar scene of me can be seen in the music video associated with it, Young, Wild & Free. See the link link below.

Next Related: 

Young, Wild & Free - Wiz Khalifa & Snoop (Music Video)

Mac & Devin Go To High School Super Nerd Highlight

Previous Related: 

Behind the scenes with Snoop Dogg & Wiz Kahlifah


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign