Thursday, June 28, 2012

Behind on Blog Disclaimer

The last time I published an article on my blog was on Thursday, June 7th. That's about 3 weeks worth of blogging I'm behind on. I'm currently writing in week 93 and my blog is missing the completion of week 90, 91 & 92.

In spite of being behind, there is good reason. I've been intensely working on my pilot for my new late night talk show. Since early March I've been planning it and the endeavor was finally complete on Tuesday, June 26, 2012. I dropped the package off at the post office and it was received by the New York Television Festival the immediate next day around or before 12pm.

Now I'm just about ready to pick up where I left off on my blog. This should be too difficult of a task because I have been documenting the process extensively. I just haven't published it yet. I definitely will start now.

Let the journey begin.


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night 

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign