Thursday, November 8, 2012

Week 111: I Can Feel The Power...Returning...

Weekly Video Review:



Sunday, October 28, 2012 

* Editing...

Monday, October 29, 2012 


****************************** LOST FOOTAGE**********************************

Unfortunately, I made foolish decision by putting my SD card in my wallet. I later realized the pressure of my wallet damaged the card. Its now causing an error. Hopefully one day I will be able to pull the footage. For now the footage will lost. Its a shame to because it was some behind the scenes footage with Kevin C. shooting the finishing touches for the first episode of the late night experiment. 

Video (1) Here: 


Tuesday, October 30, 2012


****************************** LOST FOOTAGE**********************************

Unfortunately, I made foolish decision by putting my SD card in my wallet. I later realized the pressure of my wallet damaged the card. Its now causing an error. Hopefully one day I will be able to pull the footage. For now the footage will lost. Its a shame to because it was count down footage of the completion of the first episode of The Late Night Experiment and the Industry Minds commercial. 



Industry Minds Commerical


The Late Night Experiment Episode 1
Video (2) Here: 


Wednesday, October 31, 2012 

Read Post: Mid Week Update: That's Basically It 


Thursday, November 1, 2012 

This morning Irving C. Spivak called me and invited me to the premiere of the movie Hitchcock and I gladly accepted. This also my first time inside Grauman's Chinese Theatre.


Irving C. Spivak & Motown Maurice 
Irving Related: The Networking Kings of LA

Friday, November 2, 2012 

* The night ended with a bus ride and a salmon treat.


Saturday, November 3, 2012 

Attended the African Artist Association meeting for the 2nd time.  

Read Post: Seeley Art Walk - 40 Artists 1 Historic Location

Final Thoughts

There is no way to fully capture the intensity of all that's getting done right now. Completed project after completed project, planning, editing and as of this week I've been reunited with good old fashion pleasure. Wow, its really been that long. Good things happen to those that wait.


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign