Thursday, November 8, 2012

Seeley Art Walk - 40 Artists 1 Historic Location

Post Represents: Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thanks to my main man Irving C Spivak, he invited me to this awesome event when I saw him on Thursday the Hitchcock movie premiere. In respect to the artist work and partly because I was lazy I didn't take many photos.

Seeley Artwalk - 40 Artists 1 Historic Location - Glendale, CA


Nassali Kiggundu & Motown Maurice 
Nassali Related: 

110: Consider It Done!!!

Tha People Presents Halloween Bash 2012



Ed Magik & Motown Maurice 
Ed Magik Related: Double Shoot Success!!!

Nassali Kiggundu & some guy who jumped in the photo. Now this is real art. 


Final Thoughts

Again, although I didn't take many photos it was a wonderful night. My guest shared the same sentiments. I could say this night may be the prelude to a series of interesting nights to come.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign