Tuesday, November 20, 2012

It Never Happened - Fuse Casting

Post Represents: Thursday, November 15 & Saturday, November 16, 2012

Posted on: January 1, 2013

This all starting the early morning of Tuesday, November 13, 2012. A telemarketer left a message, I checked my message and realized and had more than one message waiting for me. For some reason my message indicator wasn't indicating.

I called and apologized to the casting for the delayed response.

To make a long story short, they pitched me a music show and they asked me if I wanted to make a announcement a message to a special person with a choice of song. Ultimately they would make a youtube flash mob type video. Within a couple days, I pitched my story pitch in video form. Some were too long so I had to do multiple takes.  



Video (1) Here: (Submitted 11/15/12)


Video (2) Here: (Never Submitted 11/16/12) A Call Came in. 

Video (3) Too Long Never Submitted

Video (4)
Related: Tuesday, November 13, 2012


Final Thoughts

Songs of choice was, Personality by Lloyd Price, I want to be your love by Prince and Jamming by Bob Marley.

In multiple conversations with casting we confirmed that I'll have a better chance being selected if my message to my person of choice was to ask her to be my girl friend. It was hard for me to agree but I was being to convenience myself. 

I'm sure they liked me and I did a good job but I'm sure my name had something to do with why they didn't choose me.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign