Saturday, April 9, 2011

Chat With Motown Maurice Exclusively

Everyone! Last Wednesday I was working on this epic plan to find a contact person or phone number for Goolge (I'll tell you more about the plan on the week 29 review). Although I was unable to find any good leads, I did find this really cool program called Google Chat.

With Google Chat, you can chat with me exclusively when  ever I'm on my blog.

The links are on the top right, top left, bottom right and bottom left hand corner of the blog. 

* You don't need to download anything.

* Just look for the green light!

* Whenever you see the green light just click and chat with me.

I'm really excited about this and ecstatic about talking with you.

If you know anyone from Google let me know but most importantly LET'S CHAT. lol

What are you waiting for? You have the green light. Ask me ANY QUESTIONS YOU WANT.

As a matter of fact, here is the direct chat link

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign