Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Week 392: Skipping Auditions and I'm Loving it

Weekly Written Review 

I'm in writing mode. Serious television series writing mode and all the auditions coming my way are nowhere as important. As a result, I'm just blatantly skipping auditions like never before. I don't have time to waste. Setting up the camera and learning lines, rinse and repeat. I can't waste my time like that anymore. I'm fed up with the nonsense. There was one point of time when I completed near every audition that came my way. Now, if it doesn't immediately appeal to me I avoid and/or decline. I still have to go to all the auditions from my agents to keep them happy about they don't come in anymore. Maybe because I joined SAG. That's part of it but either way, they wouldn't book me regardless. My point of view isn't different because I've joined SAG either. I just got to keep my focus on my writing. The power is in the pen and its the far greater picture. Yes, I'll need to book something to stay afloat and that's where the music videos come in. They love me and I love them. No audition needed (for most of them at least). I appreciate the small booking more than ever before.


Sunday, March 18, 2018

* Apocalypse Town shoot at the Universal Lot

* Switching at Lu Lu's


Monday, March 19, 2018

* Audible callback

* Nikita Music video shoot


Tuesday, March 20, 2018

* Series writing...

* Basketball (Evening)

* More writing...


Wednesday, March 21, 2018

* Series writing all day...


Thursday, March 22, 2018

* Series writing all day...

*Eshop purchase (Floor kids)


Friday, March 23, 2018

* Basketball...it's my first time leaving the house in two days.

* Picked up Kirby Star Allies and Scribblenauts Showdown. Help me I never intervention. :-) However, I ended up breaking even for the games because Lu Lu sponsored Scribblenauts (Thank you LuLU) and my tip on Saturday covered most of Kirby. Yeaaaa. I'm blessed. The more Switch stuff I get the more I'm blessed.

* Completed my taxes for free at Southwestern Law School..Whoop Whoop. Plus I'm getting a return.

* Music video booking notice...


Saturday, March 24, 2018

* Kristal (Kevin's Daughters) Bday party. I brought my Switch and the kids at the party loved it. I even got a surprise tip from Kev. Shocked and so blessed. Amen

* Downtown walk and talk with Carmen


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign