Sunday, March 4, 2018

Week 387: Pitch Deck Mode On

Weekly Written Review 

I'm currently playing probably one of the most ridiculous roles of all time. My characters name is Wheelchair Boy. As silly as that may sound, it's been me around a few people that initiated that creative fire in me again. I'm back writing and producing and I must say it's good to be back. Next level greatness ahead.


Sunday, February 11, 2018

* Music video shoot. I worked with Danielle Campbell at the shoot aka Davina Claire.


Monday, February 12, 2018

* Oishi shoot. A long day on set and only was on camera for about 30mins.

* SAG stuff...I believed I signed up today.

* Audition video sent


Tuesday, February 13, 2018

* Oishi shoot

* Brought my computer to work and went in


Wednesday, February 14, 2018

* Oishi shoot

* Audition video sent...(Baselines)


Thursday, February 15, 2018

* Oishi shoot

* Pitch Deck vision and brainstorming. Shot outs to Justin G. and Alan C.


Friday, February 16, 2018

* Basketball...

* Food 4 Less...

* Resting...

* Pitch Deck/Sizzle Reel storming...


Saturday, February 17, 2018 

* Writing my Sizzle Reel. I focused on writing sizzle on the way to an audition more than I did the actual audition. 

* Audition,,,(basketball related)...I thought I did great. I was happy with my audition improv.

* Nude Comedy Show performance. *8mins of standup comedy in the nude. Not bad.


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign