Sunday, March 18, 2018

Week 390: It Means Nothing but You Got to Try Something!

Weekly Written Review 

On Tuesday I got an audition notice for Wednesday and I immediately declined it because it was the same day as last shooting day of Oishi. To my surprise, I got a 2pm call-time. My average call time for the 13-day shoot was 6am or 7am so that was a surprise. I was able to do both which is cool. During the audition, I was asked if there's one person dead or alive I would like to talk to who would it be. I said Kermit the Frog and the room erupted. I shared several commonalities with Kermit and myself, and there was a lot of laughter. Granted the room with filled with a cameraman, myself and other actors. On the way out, two of the actors that were in the room with complimented me. The second one told her friend how amazing I was. She also said, if they don't pick me they must be crazy. Or maybe she said they don't know what they're doing if they don't pick me. One of them... Moreover, I didn't get the part. Which is why I titled this post, "It Means Nothing but You Got to Try Something." 

Sunday, March 4, 2018

* Oscars...

* Blogging...

* Resting...lazy...


Monday, March 5, 2018

* Smart & Final

* Tennis...water and soup pick up


Tuesday, March 6, 2018

* Basketball

* Audition notice


Wednesday, March 7, 2018

* Oishi shoot (Wrap Day) and surprisingly I got a 2pm call-time which allowed me to pull off an audition.

* Audition - Square. I got a great response in the room. The asked me a question Kermit the Frog was the first name that came to mind.


Thursday, March 8, 2018

* Basketball

* Watching City Lights with my landlady.


Friday, March 9, 2018

* Basketball...balling...

* Screening invite by Arielle...Los Angeles Overnight


Saturday, March 10, 2018

* 1st Nintendo Switch Couch Co-Op Squad meet up. It was a success.

* After party at Kevin's and I spent the night there. The morning after, there was a bit of drama. Some of the drama was towards me but I soon after got an apology which was very sincere.


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign