Sunday, March 4, 2018

Week 388: Long Long Days On Set

Weekly Written Review 

There's nothing glamorous about the acting process. The days are super long but I'm not complaining. I'm just glad I have foresight into the future. When the days are long it's hard to work on your own stuff but I get it in regardless. That's why I started bringing my laptop to work. The biggest challenge with my current shoot is the distance with public transportation. If my call time is 6am I have to leave my house at 4am to arrive on time. It's in Canoga Park. Plus I'm a night person so it's hard to tell my body to go to sleep early. Doesn't matter. I get through it and I'll get through more. It's only a 13-day shoot. I still have no desire to get a car. I love the carless life. To the future and beyond.


Sunday, February 18, 2018

* Tennis

* Pitch deck working...


Monday, February 19, 2018

* Oishi Shoot (called on over the weekend for today)

* Pitch deck working


Tuesday, February 20, 2018

* Since January I was scheduled to pose nude for Brentwood Art Class today but I had to cancel. I'm in production. It's a cancelation dream come true.

* Oishi shoot 7am - 7:30pm

* Pitch deck working


Wednesday, February 21, 2018

* Oishi shoot (6am-9pm)

* Pitch deck working...


Thursday, February 22, 2018

* Basketball...

* Hair cutting...myself of course.

* Pitch deck working...

* Audition video sent


Friday, February 23, 2018

* Oishi shoot

* 10am - 12am and I did nothing in front of the camera. Just hung around and slept.


Saturday, February 24, 2018

* John M. Langton's Bar Association Gala. Helping out my old roommate and her big day coming president. 12 plus hour day.


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign