Sunday, March 4, 2018

Week 389: Good Go February!

Weekly Written Review 

February blow away my expectations. I booked my first SAG role on Verizon Go90, joined SAG and ignited a fire to take my screenplay to the next level with my pitch deck and sizzle. Great seeds were planted in February of 2018 and I can't wait to taste these fruits. As a matter of fact, I can already taste them.


Sunday,  February 25, 2018

* @ LuLuu's

* Watching Black Panther! Incredible. 


Monday, February 26, 2018

* Tennis... after one game. It was cold and I didn't want a long night. 

* Pitch deck working...


Tuesday, February 27, 2018

* Sizzle reel working...footage grab and voice over.

* Basketball in the evening. My team won four straight. Good games...

* EBT office


Wednesday, February 28, 2018

* Oishi shoot...short day. Left around 10am with plenty of time to sizzle

* Completed the sizzle reel


Thursday, March 1, 2018

* Basketball...

* Final touches to pitch deck and sizzle reel


Friday, March 2, 2018

* Oishi shoot (9am - 11:41pm)


Saturday, March 3, 2018

* B.E.T audition (Wakanda Forever)

* Happy Birthday Nintendo Switch

* Hanging with LuLu and celebrating Switch with the Kirby demo


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign