Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Final Thoughts of 2012

Post Represents: Monday, December 31, 2012

2:58PM EST

Its new years eve and I don't have the greatest appetite. I'm in my parents living room trying update my blog and I feel like I'm forcing myself to eat this left over turkey sandwich my mom just prepared for me. It taste great but there is a lot on my mind. At this moment most of whats on my mind is personal. Today makes one week since I've been back in Tampa. Most of it has been spent distort and annoyed. All inspired by one particular person and her inability to communicate since I left L.A. Hmmmm, interesting. Logically, when you add up all the pieces mostly I'm being lied to.

From from a crusaders point of view, I know what this means. The purpose of this particular individual in my life/quest has been fulfilled. Short term appearances has been an ongoing theme of my journey. In many ways I'm used to it. I'm built for it and I'm designed for it.

With my left hand rubbing across my forehead and temple I really don't want to write right now.  There is so much to write about 2012. All of it has been positive. Positive at least until this last week of December. I just want to rest and be lazy but I can't. I've already spent a majority of my time being lazy I want more of it. For right now, I'm going to return to my other blog assignments and return to this post later.

5:45PM EST

I can't do it. I've tried my best to write. I have so much inside of me that I want to express in writing but I don't have the energy or drive to write at this moment. As a result, I'm gong to categorize all my conclusive thoughts for 2012 into video. Enjoy!

Video (1) Here: The Overview


Video (2) Here: The Top of The Year

Video (3) Here: Financial Mayhem

Video (4) Here: 3rd Quarter Recap


Video (5) Here: From Pilot to Web Series

Video (6) Here: About this blog

Video (7) Here: Future Plans

Video (8) Here: Partnerships 

Video  (9) Here: Total Personal Destruction 



Note: Due to the topic of discussion in video # 9 and a request from a second party, the video was removed on Thursday, January 10, 2013.



Just release for the very first time is a very interesting post related to Video (9):
It Never Happened - Fuse Casting

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign