Since he wasn't going to do that, Dr. Phil recommended that she find closure by writing in a journal or mentoring other young ladies. His suggestion/advice was basically providing an external outlet so she could finally remove him from her life.
That's one of mystical beauty's of this world we live in. There is an abundance of everything. In this case, there is an abundance energy everywhere. Thus, its our own responsibility to find specific ways on developing unique methods for ourselves to generate new energy.
Lose Yourself - Eminem, All I Do Is Win - DJ Khaled, Kanye West, Stronger - Eye of The Tiger - Survivor, Juicy -Biggie Smalls and many others.
Those songs really helped especially when I was working out. Take my advice. Physically working out and listening to winning/championship music is an awesome combination. Your body and mind will be programed to overcome anything in its path.
Throughout these moments of despair, I used various methods to relax my nerves. Taking deep breaths through your nose and exhaling through your mouth slowly works like a charm. However, what really worked for me today is an invite from a friend to Santa Monica's Pier. While there I really started started to understand why some people like going to the beach. I laid on the sand, looked at the sky for about an hour or two and left all my troubles behind. I felt at one with the world as at looked at this lonely star in the sky.
As great as the beach was unfortunately, I couldn't take it with me. Did I mention I hate when my phone doesn't ring. Well my phone hasn't been ringing. Only phone calls from creditors. When I wasn't feeling uneasy, impatient, flustered or edgy I was either at my vampire masquerade rehearsal or my improv class. Improv class going great by the way.
* I failed to mention that last Monday I was stopped by the transit authority again for the 3rd time. When I got off the train I noticed them checking for tickets from a distance and I decided to make a u-turn. Somehow I was noticed by one of them and they asked me for a ticket as I tried to evade them by going down the escalator. I know... I'm stubborn. With little hesitation I said I forgot to get a ticket because I was so into the book that I was reading. I also told them I can get one right now. They both said, "ok." I was surprised that they didn't bother me anymore and just said "ok." Well enough is enough. I had enough strikes to get the picture by now. I finally got a Tap Card which allows me to ride the train/bus for $20 a week unlimited. I just found out how it works. I wish I knew about it before.
Most of this today is available on THE BIG ONE REVEALED.
By the time I started watching the play my mind began to break lose. I was brain storming so much that I began taking notes during the performance. I was devloping an idea by combining elements of the Dr. Phil show, improv class, my quest and the play I was watching. My idea was based on the opportunity my improv teacher presented to have new show ideas in his theatre.
Day = 122 Wednesday, January 19, 2011
By today I was 100% back to normal. My imagination was running wild. Anytime I had to wait for a train I would pace myself back and forth jotting down ideas. I'm sure people around me thought I was crazy.
* Vampire Rehearsal
* Received notification for an Old Navy internet commercial tomorrow.
* The Old Navy audition was interesting. I had to talk about my butt with confidence. (No more comment) lol.
* I attended Vampire rehearsal and I presented my idea that I started brain storming since Tuesday. Its a semi scripted improv show I developed called "The Therapy Chamber." I think its a great idea. My improv teacher claims he read it and that he liked it but he really didn't look at me in the eye. I brought it back up twice but I felt like he rubbed it off. I know my senses by now but I'm not worried about it. I've been through the rat race before and I don't have time for it on this level anymore. Based on how he responded I'm not even going to bring it back up anymore. So far he hasn't brought it up either and I see him just about every weekday.
* Later that night, I also watched another cast perform the same play I will be performing in a couple weeks. I think my cast is much funnier.
* Took the bus to
* I went to Ihop and spent rest of my day at the night movies. I watched The Green Hornet and No Strings Attached.
As the Quest Continues